Group Medical Insurance
Our medical benefits are serviced through Kaiser and Anthem and include both traditional plans as well as high-deductible plans with an HSA component. Employees can also choose from a variety of PPO or HMO plans to best suit their needs. The majority of the cost of premiums for the employee is covered under all plans that are offered.
Employee premiums for vision are 100% paid by the Company through Principal/VSP Vision.
Employee premiums for dental are 100% paid by the Company through Principal Dental.
We offer both a traditional 401(k) and a Roth Retirement Savings plan. Our employees are eligible to participate in our plan after 6 months of continued employment.
The Company contributes 3% of eligible salaries to our employees’ plans each year.
- Firm Provided Short Term Disability
- Firm Provided Long Term Disability
- Firm Provided Basic Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Paid Time Off, Holidays and Events
We offer a generous PTO plan for our exempt salaried employees which include:
- 4 weeks of PTO for tax staff and management;
- 5 weeks of PTO upon promotion to the Senior Management tax team;
- Paid time off for 8 holidays throughout the year;
- Multiple Firm team events throughout the year including firm lunches, after tax season parties, summer outings, and an annual holiday party.
Flex Time and Telecommuting
We make every effort to help our employees balance their personal and professional lives, while maintaining the integrity of our Firm. Laptops are provided to assist in this effort as well as access to our programs through remote applications.
Commitment to Our Team and Our Clients
We highly encourage our team to obtain their CPA license to further their career and be better able to assist with client planning and compliance. In support of this philosophy we have the following benefits related to CPA licensure:
- Reimbursement of $1,000 per section passed while employed at the Company;
- A weekend Celebration Cruise for two through the company upon receipt of CPA license;
- Reimbursement of Continuing Professional Education classes.